View Single Post
Old 04-16-2015, 04:27 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Me again.. How do people accept?

Hi

I feel as if the nortriptyline has knocked pain down from a 10 to a 7 /8. However I'm still not happy. In fact, it's even adding to my stress cus I'm scared that I am on a med to kill pain and I'm still in this much pain. I have in and took the med cus pain was worsening by the day, so now I'm thinking "what if pain us still worsening.. That means the med is working a lot not a little?" So in scared to go off it. Ahh! I can FEEL my body react to this stress ( I think. I hope that's why I feel my symptoms increase ). Then I stress about the fact that I can't feel all the pain bc med is doing something.
Seriously? What is WRONG with me? Please explain how u don't obsess over this beast. How do u accept that not one inch of ur body doesn't feel ALL of these stupid sensations and pain? How so u just ignore and try to sleep Nd or live ur day? I WANT to do this!!! I feel weak and broken that I can't. The nortriptyline is an antidepressant too so im hoping it help this but not yet so far.
I try to meditate but can't bc all I do is feel my body more. I try think of something diff when thoughts of this beast consume me but it only works for a few seconds.
Does anybody take pain med ( whatever the class) and an antidepressant for the real purpose of depression? Does it work?
canagirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote