Thread: New symptoms
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2015, 10:22 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Thumbs up Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishDave View Post
Ok, this bee sting! I don't have PN, but have Neurological Hypersensitivity. This manifests as extreme burning/searing/shock pain from the slightest touch. For about 6 weeks, above and beyond this I have been getting the feeling needles are being randomly jammed into my nerve endings. Started in my feet/legs, rapidly spread to hands/forearms and occasionally torso.
Is this the bee sting? Could it possibly be something new, or an escalation of my neural condition. For information, I am also a Type 2 Diabetic.

Dave.
Your description of burning/searing/ shock pain from slightest touch rang true to me. I used Mortons Epsom Salt Lotion for relief from these symptoms. As for the bee stings, it's almost like there are no rules or roadmaps to the progression or evolution of symptoms or pain. Medication effectiveness varies by individual in much of the same way. Few things have improved my life but this lotion was one, the other was time. Pardon if you already tried it, I didn't read past posts. Good Luck, Ken in Texas.
zkrp01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
baba222 (04-16-2015), EnglishDave (04-16-2015)