View Single Post
Old 04-16-2015, 11:00 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default April Update

OK, here is a continuation of our weather experiment. We spent the month of March and early April in coastal San Diego County, and I had a total whopping score of 4! Virtually no issues, even when it rained (because there was very little pressure change). I found that it also diminished my other triggers like little bumps, loud noises, salty food, little sleep, etc, because I was not always fighting the weather. I got my life back and it was amazing!

Here is another interesting bit of data from this week. Our time in the South came to an end, and we needed to travel back home to WA (to sell our place). As soon as I got past Bakersfield, and into the Central Valley of CA, I started to have mild issues again. As we went up through CA and into central Oregon I had a lot of head pressure, headaches, dizziness, everything was loud, and it all came back. There was a weather front moving through just then. Now that I am home in central WA, things are just about like they were when I was here before. It is more than chance that I have not had symptoms like this since mid-Dec, and they all came back as I went North.

Some would tell me that it is "all in my head" or that it just came back because of anxiety. I am a very laid back person, and always overly optimistic, and was not worried about what would happen upon my return. I really had hoped that somehow I would do better in the North, and that I would not have to move again, but the data and experience is very clear.
Everwilde is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (04-16-2015)