View Single Post
Old 04-16-2015, 11:46 AM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Smirk neuralgia interchange and take part for food Inc

O c c I t I p a l neuralgia is more annoying over other neuralgia. I have trigeminal nerve damage causing central intractable neuropathy. Mine is worse than yours, I just know it but not as bad as intermittent sickle cell anemia. I was given the immunization g a r d I s I l. I don't know if they wanted to test it, but it was already proven that this only works for children with parental consent under age seventeen. I personally would definitely have my female only child get this. What does anyone think? It killed me. I was writing today because I felt like it, not because I'm in a particular mood. My husband says I'm an experiment no matter where I am and I want a divorce. When you are first diagnosed, paperwork is a nightmare and docs, well they stress you out, not themselves like desensitization models. O c c I t I p a l, I heard can lead to traumatic brain injury, so what do you do...no b a c l o p h e n, I think. Are people in pain getting narcotics nowadays? My doctors wanted to try All the drugs I already tried again, so I decided to live without pain medication. The ridicule becomes not worth it. Doctors have malpractice insurance through a physician's insurance company. They pay a dues and they should not worry, instead beginning selfish and lying to themselves discriminatory. Once per month prescriptions are simply not that difficult. Celebs get them any time all the time. I hate it. How do celebs give back? Do they have too? It's usually the pharmacy that is the main issue because they know the patient is coming but do not order enough for one month product. I usually just go along with what my doctors say, knowing full well they know what they are prescribing is not for me. Is that the sacrifice I made for coming here. I just do not understand the word sacrifice and I mean this. So, I wanted to write to say this....all the time when the physical pain is exacerbated I yell in my head to the sky and say, I understand basically why all this happened in my life, but this pain speaks for me. Please don't try to take what I say up there in the sky like I m some kind of evil. I can't deal with it, please let this pain go.you know so if I say something bad to spirit. I don't want him to count my pain attitude. Pain takes a l o t of planning. Of course, mentality can only exacerbate pain. Nothing to say on implant surgery the time. Bye....Bridget

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwebber57 View Post
It was September 15 I vividly remember because it was my grandmothers birthday. I called her to wish her happy birthday and she asked how I was doing and I said I have a headache from hell. So I went on about my day.

Throughout the day the pain got progressively worse so I left work early and went home and took a couple of ibuprophen, this would normally help but this time it didn't. The next day I couldn't get out of bed becaus the pain was so bad but I kept on taking pills to ease the pain. A couple of days later it was so bad that I went to the emergency room, in typical emergency room fashion I was quickly medicated and for the moment the pain subsided and I went home.

Less than 36 hours later I was back again. This time they were afraid that it was meningitis so they gave me a barrage of antibiotics and ordered a spinal tap. Since I'm not a fan of pain they didn't get far with the spinal tap and I was sent home and referred to my primary doctor. So I followed up with my pcp and he said oh it's a migrane and referred me to a neurologist.
The first neurologist put me on topamax. Topamax was the devil in a pill. I had so many effects that I had to go back to the hospital and they flushed it out of my system. So I went back to my neurologist and he proscribed another pill I forgot the name off hand. But that didn't work.

Ill skip the months of sleepless night and daily agonizing pain and suicidal thoughts, because they were the worse months of my life hands down.

The neurologist pretty much told me I have a migrane and I would have to live with it, so I told him go to take a long walk off a short pier and I found a new neurologist. Best decision I've ever made. My current dr actually examined me, ordered catscans, MRIs and everything. I was officially diagnosed (after 5 months) with occicpital neurolgia.
He tried me on every pill under the sun and nothing worked. He suggested a nerve block injection to ease the pain. Well that didn't work either, but I did gain a few pounds.
So as of today it's almost 7 months in daily pain. I'm at my wits end, my job is bitching at me for leaving early everyday, and I need relief.
The only drug that kinda helped was cymbalta but its not covered by my insurance so I have to fight them.

I'm 30 and in chronic daily pain, i cant sleep, i cant work out, i cant work, i gained weight. Soit's taken it's toll on me me mentally, physically and emotionally. My partner actually told me today that my depression shows even tho I try my best to hide it.

That's my Story
bkeli is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote