View Single Post
Old 04-16-2015, 02:53 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

You have already stated you benefit from the Forums and the wonderful Members, but take yourself out of your mind in other ways as well. Do you have light hobbies that can tax your mind? Even engrossing tv shows or films can distract - especially comedies.

englishdave, I know you are right. My problem is I can't tax my mind. I am dragging myself to work everyday b/c if I stay home it's worse. I have a baby to take care of that keeps me busy until bed time. I am unable to watch tv or anything b/c the pain is excruciating and I can't ignore it. agghh.. that's my problem. My brain can't figure out how to move past the pain, I feel my mind is a broken record stuck saying the same thing. Even if I am engrossed in an activity or conversation my brain is still talking to itself about the pain. I know I am impatient with the medication but it's been two weeks on the nortriptyline and barely a dent. I am already at 30mg. So another two dose increases, then if it doesn't work another 5 weeks to come off! then titrating up on another med. I don't think I can last.

Anyway, I wanted to ask you a question about the infusion. If it works so well why doesn't everybody do it? are there long term consequences? do people become addicted? Does it stop working after "x" amount of years? Why don't u do a ketamine infusion too? why are u taking oral ketamine?
canagirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (04-17-2015)