View Single Post
Old 04-16-2015, 05:29 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billylyne5 View Post
So I currently have a "working " diagonosis of SFN and the nuero said last year it could end up being autoimmune related, but having seen a rheumatologist and lots of blood tests later the Rheumy says nothing showing so nothing she can do.

Anyway I have developed dry eyes and increasingly bad joint pain in wrists, hands and feet and ankles, can SFN cause this or should I be looking for something else?

I keep hitting blank walls and not getting much help and the pain is not good at all
Exactly the same here.

Diagnosed with SFN with skin punch test confirming.
Joint pain a severely dry eyes. Some days I feel like I might collapse if I don't lie down.

I have noticed that when my SFN pain in my feet, legs and arms really flares up my eyes really burn. Then when things subside a little, my eyes stop burn, but are still dry.

I too have been to a rheumatologist and had dozens of blood tests too. Several things are slightly "off" but not bad enough to make a diagnosis for other autoimmune diseases. (I do have Graves) I think I am starting to have more autoimmune problems (like Sjogren's), but nobody seems to want to do anything.

I have been complaining to my eye doctor about my eyes and he says my Graves is in check, just use over the counter eye drops. They do nothing for me.

All I know is whatever it is, it keeps getting worse. Just doesn't seem to be anything anyone wants to do. I have run out of options and places to turn. I've been to several different types of doctors and always end up with no relief.

Yes, maybe someone else will chime in and point us in the right direction???

LMPinkereton is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote