View Single Post
Old 04-16-2015, 08:16 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default I have no identity

I have been on Celexa 40mg for about 10 years now and am coming to the realization that I don't have much feeling. For as long as I can remember I have been feeling numb each day. It is hard for me to get happy, excited or even sad. I don't feel like I have any thoughts running through my head. When people ask me my opinion on something I don't really even have any answer.

I feel like when I drink alcohol ideas flow more freely through my head and I am more opened minded than I would be otherwise. Although my friends tell me they can't even tell when I'm drunk because my personality is so neutral and calm.

I wish I could develop more emotions and feelings toward things. I graduate in a month and still don't know what I want to do because I am so neutral with everything. I can't think of anything that gets me excited or motivates me.

I was curious if the Celexa had anything to do with my mood/personality? I feel like I have a hard time developing thoughts and it doesn't seem normal. Any advice or input would be appreciated, thank you.
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (07-30-2015), EnglishDave (04-17-2015), eva5667faliure (07-31-2015), Wiix (08-28-2015)