View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 10:26 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by twitchwitch View Post
thanks - your twitches - do they happen even when you are using the muscles? do you have any weakness (clinical weakness confirmed by a doctor)? do certain things aggravate your twitching (exercises, certain positions)?
Yes, my twitches happen even when I am using my muscles but I notice it much less. No weakness, which is why my neuro thinks I am depressed and it's all in my head. Exercise definitely makes my twitches go from 100+/minute in ALL areas of my body at the same time to double that. Although it calms back to base 100+ after 1/2 of rest.

the heart beat - pulsating thing is almost as annoying as the twitching. It's like my whole arm and shoulder are thumping with my heart beat.
I agree

also - do you have PN as a diagnosis? I was not sure from your profile and I am just getting to know people on here.
I had an emg/ncv on one lower arm and one lower leg. One doc told me carpal tunnel on the arm and another told me slight neuropathy on the arm. so I don't know. Plus, it was done before I had any pain. I don't think Ive had a proper emg/ncv because it didn't cover very many areas of my body. I have a skin biopsy scheduled for may 20. I am a 31 year old female.
canagirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote