View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 11:25 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by barb02 View Post
Kelly, did you talk to your doctor about the itching? I get very intense itching from the waist up occasionally. I had it a few weeks ago and it lasted several days. Getting overheated seems to be the trigger. I was wondering if your episode could have been caused by a hot shower rather than the medicine.
I've had the itching once before. It was a couple of hours after I had taken my morning dose. The itching is so intense I can't even think of a word to describe it. Except maddening!

I did report it to my neurologist this time and he said to immediately stop taking it. I told him I already had. I've got an appointment on May 21st.....that was the soonest they had . Not sure what he will suggest but I do feel better off the Tec than I did on it. Not sure if I would have felt better anyway......that's they way it is with MS. Everything is a guessing game.

Maybe I'll give LDN another try.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (04-17-2015), SallyC (04-17-2015)