10 yr Member
Default Introduction

My PAIN BURNING FATIGUE Medical Mess!
April 2015
Bambi Tuckey
Poconos, PA
60-years-old
Birthdate: October 31,1954

The Norco and MS Contin enabled me to at least do some things. I am waiting for my divorce settlement to buy things I need for my pain, etc.
Tests: MRIs, EMGs, EEGs, Cat Scans, etc.!!!
Diagnoses:

Still waiting for my RSD/CRPS diagnosis!
Neuropathy Burning weakness 2006-date
Diabetes controlled2012-date, but not this month cause of Prednisone
High Blood Pressure Controlled 1992-date
Rheumatoid Arthritis Fatigue Pain Burning Damage, Stress causes flares 2006-date???
Psoriatic Arthritis Fatigue Pain Burning Damage 2006-date???
Osteo Arthritis Knees Damage 2010-date
Brain Lesion 1996-date
Migraine Disease Pain Burning Nausea 1998-date
Depression 1970s-date
Anxiety 1980s-date
Phobias Interstates High traffic and speeding Heights 1990s-date
Varicose Veins 1990s-date
Sjogrens Syndrome DRY mouth Lips Nose 2012 - Lost teeth 2014
TMJ BURNING PAINFUL Ears and jaws
Non-Allergic Rhinitis Stuffy burning nose inflammation dry sinus infections bronchitis laryngitis 1992-date
Herniated L and C and S1 discs 2012
Lung Nodules From 2013
Vitamin D Deficient and High 50+ESR 2012-date until this month cause always on Prednisone and Humira injections, but stopped injections cause they weren’t working.
Possible Wegener's Crusting nosebleeds burning swelling Sinus infections via Pulmonologist 2014, but rheumatologist should be treating it. ALL autoimmune diseases do not always show in blood tests.
T6 Sclerotic Density 2013-date
High Chlolesterol 2014
COPD
Depression
Anxiety

Symptoms:
Pain, fatigue burning FLARES
24/7 Chronic Pain, Burning,Fatigue in back, legs, calves, head, mouth, gums, feet, hips, jaws

Surgeries:

Same day hemorrhoid cut and drained 1975 I did a lot of heavy lifting at work over the years.
Emergency surgery severe burning and not able to urinate Abcessed Rectal Fissure Fissurectomy1983
C-Section April 1993
Hemorrhoids removed Prone position (no idea why that position!) April 2012 This is the one that caused my chronic pain 24/7 that has never left!!!After healed stopped prescribed Percocet, went to stand up from bed and screamed in pain from back legs feet April and May, 2012 I was walking on the sides of my feet!!! Tried walking 2 blocks to pool in summer w/ my daughter Had to stop every few steps and bend forward I also felt like I had ACCIDENTALLY did a split as the pain RIPPED through me!!! Taking OTC Ibuprofen like crazy More nerve testing atGMC Wilkes Barre Damaged nerves in legs feet Prescribed Nabumetone highest dose helped just a bit
Prescribed Lyrica did not help
Massive Oral Surgery Sjogrens Syndrome diagnosed too late to save teeth Dentist made beautiful dentures that I can barely wear.

Episodes/Accidents

First Migraine hot summer day frightening burning in head and nausea, walk/ran home and stayed in bedroom for 2 days with fan 1963
Massive Non-Allergic Rhinitis 1992-date
Car Accident Broken Clavicle Winter 1998
Had to have my teeth extracted in May, 2014 and my gums still BURN!
Hand went crazy Swelling RedBURNING had to sit still and keep it on a very soft pillow for a few days Rheumatologist tried injections that did not work and said he never saw anything like it Primary tried injections no improvement Social Security approved my SSI within weeks 2008
Nose issue! Could not breathe through nose crusting inflammation, sweating, HAD to leave LR windows open @ 20 degrees outside! Winter 2012
Walmart cold and windy food shopping back at home crying and praying for days and nights withTERRIBLE Pain Burning in my legs, feet hands 2013
Whole head tight burning Felt like a pin could pop it No stroke Summer 2013
Walmart parking lot, cold,windy waiting for bus When I got home my legs, back and feet were in so much pain and burning. I stayed on the sofa and cried and prayed for 2 days. Winter 2013
Hand got injured on bus PMC ER Xrays diagnosis “Hand Injury unspecified” Palm turned blue Spring 2014
Last back injection (November, 2014) swelled my right leg and foot double in size, extreme pain and burning, turned different colors (red, blue)

Norco 10/325 3 a day, now switched to Percocet 10/325- 1 every 6 hours, doesn’t work well.
MS Contin ER 15mg 1 at bedtime, no more
Metformin 1000mg 1 AM and 1PM
Glipizide 5mgAM PM
Lipitor 40mg 1 a day
Spiriva once a day, No more!
Qvar 2xs a day
Vitamin D 50,000mg 2Xs aweek
Humira Biologic injections40mg 1 injection every 2 weeks ( brain lesion/ on watch for MS), No more!
Effexor ER 150mg (But I think it’s making my Diabetes worse)
Xanax 0.25 3 a day
Exforge 10/320 1 a day
Guanfacine 2mg 1 a day
Chlorthalidone 25mg 1 a day
Prednisone 5mg 1 AM and 1 PM, sometimes
Protonix 40mg 1 a day
Arava 20mg 1 tablet daily (chemotherapy) Which I REFUSE to take!
Etodolac-400mg a day

Over the Counter Meds
Claritin 10mg 1 a day when needed
Nasogel everyday
Carmex everyday
Biotene mouthwash and gels everyday

Meds I can NOT take or that doesn’t work

Nucynta
Lamictal
Neurontin
Methotrexate
Seroquel
Topomax
Wellbutrin
Lyrica
Butrans Patch
Can NOT take antipsychotics
Anti-inflammatories- massive nasal issue! But I have to 
Muscle relaxants do not work and make me too tired

Things I hate to do because it causes PAIN AND FATIGUE!

Talk on phone
Take care of teeth/dentures
Go to stores
Ride the bus
A lot!

Losses
Car
Job
Cake Business
Newspaper Stringer
Social life
Access to things I need
Swimming ALWAYS went swimming from 7-years-old! 2012 only ONCE! 2013 only ONCE cause water too cold! 2014 not at all!!!
Aqua Therapy-Can't afford it even with payment plan
College NCC fault! Spring Semester 2014 They revoked my state grant and I couldn’t concentrate with so much pain!

I can not ride the bus all the way to Allentown for physical/aqua therapy. The place close enough to where I live doesn’t take Medicaid
My divorce settlement will allow me to afford a half decent car, That is not at least until May and I had to ride a bus all the way to court in Ohio on December 22, 2014

I have 3 grown kids. My son is 43; was in Army, officer, Iraq, etc., older daughter is 39, my youngest daughter is 22 and Autistic (Aspergers), lives with me and is so great! We have 4 rescued cats. I miss doing all the things I used to so much. My parents have passed on. I have 2 brothers.
My whole life is pain! 

Last edited by spiritscript; 04-17-2015 at 03:57 PM.
spiritscript is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (11-11-2015), visioniosiv (04-22-2015)