View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 03:42 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by canagirl View Post
wow. that pretty much made me cry. EVERY DOC Ive seen probably about 8 now DENIES that my twitching and jerking could have been caused by domperidone. I knew it to be true and that I wasn't stressed or anxious because my son is also jerking (I don't know about twitching b/c he can't speak yet and obviously can't tell me how he feels).
Hi canagirl
Have just read part of Lara's links. Not what you need to find out right now but sometimes you have to go back a long way to find answers. You now have a direction in which to search for the cause of your pain. Maybe take this as a starting point and move forward.

You mention your child having 'jerking' symptoms and are naturally concerned. You probably noted the article in the second link was co-authored by a paediatrician - try taking a copy of the article to your child's paediatrician and ask them to read it and give you their opinion. Make sure you tell them of your history with domperidone including dosage, how long you took it and when in relation to your pregnancy.

Lara - thanks for finding this and posting - there are at least two medications on the EPS and TD list that I have taken - more clues to the PN story.
bluesfan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (04-17-2015)