View Single Post
Old 04-18-2015, 09:06 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

My husband just reminded me that I have a prescription for GABA from a neuro I saw in sept ( he wanted me to try it for my twitches). I'm going to get it filled . What about my nortriptiline? Do I stay at 40? Decrease it? By how much? I'm worried about starting at 300x3 what would be a lower starting dose?
Also, I feel like a freak for not being able to handle this mentally. I'm literally crying and yelling almost all day. U all are so calm and normal. What med is safe to take with nortriptiline and GABA that will decrease my mental status. I believe my mental state is causing new neuronal connections to be made that are increasing my pain and causing me to fall further mentally and I need to get control of it. I have an appointment for biofeedback on Thursday. Hopefully that helps, cus I saw two pschycoligists and they were useless to me. They just asked me questions about my family life and tell me to think positive wtc. Which makes sense, but I need someone to guide me thru or teach me how cus I cant. So hopefully biofeedback will do that.

Anyways, I really appreciate everyone that posts suggestions. I am taking them to my dr on Tuesday. U all deserve a medal for ur efforts
canagirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote