View Single Post
Old 04-18-2015, 10:54 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Thumbs up More than cracking backs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunaboy View Post
Sorry it didn't work out for you guys. I do have bad posture so i'm pretty sure I need an alignment. Now i'm reading stories of people feeling worse after the adjustment. The whole idea of cracking your back scares me.
My chiro tried to crack mine and I ended up with a big bruise under my skin in front of ribcage. BUT he had a TENS machine that took much fire out of my knees.(post traffic accident) His wife did deep tissue massage that may have helped or not but it felt good and I think maybe chased around the problems that were popping up from the waist down. They taught me about my old world eating habits(fried starches) and generally helped out. The neck adjustments do release a lot of endorphins and feel good but I was instructed by a Neuro at SW Medical Center in Dallas to not do that anymore, I guess she had seen the downside of this procedure. Mine had a wealth of holistic knowledge and were genuinely interested in helping. I do not, in hindsight, think that they helped the neuropathy, just me.Good Luck, Ken in Texas.
zkrp01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
canagirl (04-20-2015)