View Single Post
Old 06-16-2007, 10:19 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default SS disability for TOS

Good Morning,

I wanted to know if anyone could give me any hope for getting my SS disability. I am 50 year old female have been in pain for years. I had to leave work 2.5 years ago due to pain. In the last 2.5 years I have had four surgeries carpal Left carpal right 3 level ACDF cervial fusion, Ulnar nerve release. Monday June 18th I will have a complete rib resection for Thoracic Outlet Syndrome. My husband and I filled bankruptcy hearing was last monday we have lost everything due to my inability to work house car etc..
I am desparate I know when I have this surgery on Monday I will not have the money to pay the co pays for my therapy. I filed 2.5 years ago and have been turned down 2 times and now I await the hearing with SS judge. I don't know what to do how much more do they think I can take. I would appreciate any advice or suggestions you can give me. I would also like to know if anyone has gotten a positive decision for TOS my diagnosis is bilateral extra ribs dead pulse left sided pain. I have severe degenerative disc disease and the disc above my fusion is now ruptured and my ortho says he will have to address this in near future.

Thanks so much I dont know how long I will be down from surgery on monday down and out no money need hope.

Beverley
moneymaker8 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote