View Single Post
Old 04-18-2015, 09:44 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thanks for the replies!

Mark, the test you described was administered on me during my Neuropsych eval. I don't know how I performed on it specifically; if I knew at one time, I can't recall!

I do remember the Neuropsych said my executive functioning was grossly intact BUT my attentional skills, concentration, and focus was impaired. That is where I got confused because I thought the concentration skills were part of executive functioning.

(He relied heavily on the test with 4 pictures where you have to figure out the patterns and pick which other picture should be included. You get feedback from the administrator. And there are several sets with varying patterns. I had a very high score on that and he said that showed my executive functioning was still good).

Otherwise, Mark, you are just as apt to be right as my psychiatrist! The part I forgot to mention is when I try to remember the episodes, I feel detached from involvement in what was happening.... Do you get that too?

Lara, I have Nooooo idea on whether meds could be the issue. I have been very studious to keep a type written list of all my meds and keep it updated for all my docs, including my psychiatrist. No one has associated it with any meds.

On the other hand, I did start fluvoxamine at 50mg about that time I think but don't recall of the episodes started before that or after.

Thanks again!
Lawyer1732 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote