Thread: Possible ms?
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2015, 07:53 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ry8425 View Post
Hello. 31/m here. I have been experiencing the following symptoms. Head pressure on both sides of the temples, a cobwebb feeling on my face on occaison, a feeling of pulling on the lower left side of my face, but it is infact not pulling just feels like it, occaisonal headaches, feeling my heart beat all day and palpatations/flutters, feeling of "wet" on parts of body, occaisonal tingling in my fingers and legs, sometimes get a feeling of "feeling dumb" when i get head pressure and overall full body weakness. Help
This doesn't really shout out as MS to me, you would most likely have had quite a definitive relapse being a male (I'm 32/M had MS since I was 17 but doing fine) however the disease can be random.

The best way to tell is shoot up some nuclear reactive dye and get an MRI scan done =)

Remember a 'Relapse' is defined as a symptom which occurs for more than 48 hours, without any remission. It can get worse. To be diagnosed, you need two documented attacks, these can be simply documented verbally with an MRI scan to back up the verbal talk.

This will be a very important part of your diagnosis phase as it basically relies on you telling them about the relapses, along with having scans to prove it. Bam.
PhireX is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote