View Single Post
Old 04-19-2015, 03:53 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healthgirl View Post

Last night my sheets felt like gravel against my skin. I was mad as heck. I'm sick of this crap!

and......

earlier in the evening as I was reading my little one a story, a new pulsing nerve pain in my right side torso started happening. It took my breath away. It was very annoying to my 4 year old- as this disturbed her Cinderella book and as it's been almost a year now, she is used to having a somewhat broken mommy.

I thought I was getting better and now this plague has found its way to a new section of my body. I wound up wide awake with the familiar foul nerve pain down my limbs and this new addition. don't think I'm sad anymore. I'm think I'm becoming very ****** off. I didn't want to be awake watching tv, but thank God for Netflix and back to back episodes. At least theres that
I have this with jeans and most clothes on my legs bar tracksuit bottoms. These are all I wear now so I empathise.

I now spend my life watching back to back netflix. Its one of my few pleasures these day. I love Bloodline too Ken. Also House of Cards back to back has been great. :-)
JoannaP79 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote