View Single Post
Old 04-19-2015, 08:34 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nellyzen View Post
20 years tos, I do remember when you were about to get your surgery, it was around the same time I got diagnosed. I'm sorry you've had such a bad outcome. I have to admit I did not want to believe you when you said this is for life but every day I seem to believe more and more.
Thanks Nellyzen for your response. I only want everyone who's dealing with this to realize it might be a long process. In my 22yrs of this, the doctors have said so many things. Yes you feel better after the first month or so, but once u get back doing things u had done before it might return. I want and pray that everyone will get better, but I know what can happen from experience. I've spoken to others and they are still having problems. In my heart of heart, I believe a lot of speculation is going on. But we all must keep fighting, pushing these doctors, and ask questions. I might be having a fourth surgery. So much back n forth with sooooo many doctors, but my faith is still strong. By the way, I didn't mention the three times I've been to PT. In my opinion, PT is a waste of time. In my 22yrs of TOS, PT has not help. I have so much to write, but I will keep you all up to date. When this is over, I will share more about what I've been through from my last surgery. Nellyzen don't give up, and keep FIGHTING!!! Have a bless night.
20YrsTOS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote