Thread: Tarlov cysts
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2015, 09:13 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I don't doubt it one bit. It's amazing to me the lack of consideration docotrs have in this area. One told me to stay off the internet. I was stunned and could only look at her in disbelief. Why i didn't tell her instead of telling me to stay off the internet maybe you should get on the internet and read and catch up with science and personal testimonials.

They do not even stop and consider my cysts could be symptomatic. They just tell me they don't cause pain. I told my mom you can't bring up one article on the internet that says that. They all say some can be symptomatic and the symptoms are......pretty much exactly what mine are and those of others that post on forums. I'm so sick of docotors not listening to me.

I'm sure if THEY had a surgeon on staff that specialized in this area they would be telling me a different story. One even told me to see a sex therapist. OMG I wanted to tell her if a sex therapist can give me feeling back in my clitoris and take away all the pain then sign me up.. Good grief.
Thanks for responding I appreciate it. I'm seriously considering sending my imaging to dr. F. I've talked to his office twice now.
Take care
Telvaker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote