View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 04:29 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilySH View Post
Hey,

I have been following your posts and I experience many of your symptoms. It's likely they are not from the same condition, or could be, IDK. Anyways...I can relate to the weakness in the arm. I have both arms showing weakness, along with tingling, odd falling asleep sensations, radiating, pulsating, and burning pain. etc. As for exercising, phew. Its depressing writing this out, for I am at the wits end dealing with this, but I KNOW exercise triggers my pain and weakness. I cannot even get groceries, which I do not even consider exercise, without my arms and legs giving out on me and putting me in extreme pain that night and on bed rest for a day after. Actually just happened to me this weekend. I have varying degrees of weakness in my extremities, each day is different, but it is there ALL THE TIME. Overuse does trigger scary symptoms, but that is just me. I will go a few days feeling somewhat normal and happy, then boom I try to do "normal" things and my body screams at me. I have my first neuro appt in one week, so I will update you on what I find out, if anything.... I am hoping for some physical therapy to help me with my problem. I have attempted beginner yoga and it didn't go over well, so now I am frighten to do any of my regular exercises Praying for you, and all of us
yes please update us on the neuro visit! I wish you lots of luck! I posted what the neurosurgeon said about my neck and arm in my other "plexus neuritis" post. I'm so worried and overwhelemed. I really need improvement in my arm strength.

I did not see twitching as a symptom in your list. Is this something you have also?
- Apr 2015 - L. Shoulder/Arm Neuralgic Amyotrophy/Plexus Neuritis

twitchwitch is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote