View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 10:58 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malia View Post
I've really got to read more on this thread Mrs. D. I was reading one can OD on the B's and I may just be one. I take the Benfothiamine and the Jarrow B complex and then a spritz of B-12 a couple of times a day... but I must say that my PN is feeling better than in years. I really hope for some healing of the nerves in my lower legs and feet... course I don't let that stop me... I am a real work horse but am getting older and have to be more careful of my gallop. I was tested awhile ago...(years) May be a good time to do it again...Any personal experience of taking too much B's? Aloha.
Aloha. I have been taking 5000 each morning of the Methyl B-12. To say it kicked my PN's butt is putting it mildly, but what i really noticed is that I am able to take care of my 67 year old disabled husband (who just got home from almost a month of being in hospitals and nursing homes due to getting his blood pressure under control and not fainting anymore (which we have accomplished).

I make all appointments, I get after him to do his exercises. I go up and down stairs (and I have bad knees) and my memory is sharper than when I was in my teens.

I attribute this all to Methyl B-12. Yesterday (which was his last day in the nursing rehab facility), I gathered all the residents around the computer in the Day Room and I put on videos from youtube that I knew they had never seen in their life. I had them hear Alexander Graham Bell's Voice (that's up on youtube). One of the people wanted to see the Magruder Film on JFK. I brought that up. The best was when I brought up an old I've got a secret show from the late 50's and there was a 96 year old guest whose secret was "I saw John Wilkes Booth shoot Abraham Lincoln". You should have seen the faces on those ladies. They are all in their 80's. I taught some how to use the mouse and bring up youtube. Just simple stuff.

I left them watching Liberace and Frank Sinatra videos. They were just amazed. And I can still type 146 words a minute (even with arthritis).

I am convinced that if I didn't take 5000 of Methyl B-12 I could NEVER do what I do, (especially take care of my husband who has had Peripheral Neuropathy (idiopathic) for almost 25 years.

So in my case, Methyl B-12 was a life saver with absolutely no ill effects or side effects. In all honesty, I also grow my own food in my kitchen (I'm a sprouter, look that up and you'll see what I eat). It's really cool

Take care, Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bluesfan (04-20-2015), Malia (04-21-2015), Marie33 (04-20-2015)