View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 11:34 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Confused

[QUOTE=MelodyL;1137018]Aloha. I have been taking 5000 each morning of the Methyl B-12. To say it kicked my PN's butt is putting it mildly, but what i really noticed is that I am able to take care of my 67 year old disabled husband (who just got home from almost a month of being in hospitals and nursing homes due to getting his blood pressure under control and not fainting anymore (which we have accomplished).

I make all appointments, I get after him to do his exercises. I go up and down stairs (and I have bad knees) and my memory is sharper than when I was in my teens.

I attribute this all to Methyl B-12. Yesterday (which was his last day in the nursing rehab facility), I gathered all the residents around the computer in the Day Room and I put on videos from youtube that I knew they had never seen in their life. I had them hear Alexander Graham Bell's Voice (that's up on youtube). One of the people wanted to see the Magruder Film on JFK. I brought that up. The best was when I brought up an old I've got a secret show from the late 50's and there was a 96 year old guest whose secret was "I saw John Wilkes Booth shoot Abraham Lincoln". You should have seen the faces on those ladies. They are all in their 80's. I taught some how to use the mouse and bring up youtube. Just simple stuff.

I left them watching Liberace and Frank Sinatra videos. They were just amazed. And I can still type 146 words a minute (even with arthritis).

I am convinced that if I didn't take 5000 of Methyl B-12 I could NEVER do what I do, (especially take care of my husband who has had Peripheral Neuropathy (idiopathic) for almost 25 years.

So in my case, Methyl B-12 was a life saver with absolutely no ill effects or side effects. In all honesty, I also grow my own food in my kitchen (I'm a sprouter, look that up and you'll see what I eat). It's really cool

Take care, Melody

Aloha to you!
That is wonderful news Melody. Glad to hear you and your husband have greatly improved. I also suffer from I-SFN. I take 1000 mcg of Meth-B12 for over one year now. (My lab B12 is around 1050). I'm nervous to go any higher on the B12, all my Docs say my B12 is "too high". I want to try 5000 to see if it helps the pins and needles and burning pain in my legs and feet. Not sure what to do..would appreciate any thoughts. Thank you
Marie33 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
MelodyL (04-26-2015)