View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 11:39 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

[QUOTE=Jo*mar;1137029]I was going to ask if you considered anything like biofeedback, or even hypnosis, and some antidepressants may enhance the pain med effectiveness.

I have a biofeedback appointment on Thursday and Friday. haven't had any to date so hopefully this is helpful. They have me booked in for once a week for the next for weeks. I said I felt I needed more than that but they said we can discuss that after my initial assessment.

Have you had any sort of physical therapy at all - ultra sound, electric stim (IF stim, TENS ets), therapeutic massage or low level laser also called soft/cold laser. I have something similar to tens which is what set off a lot of my stuff, tingling, prickling, electrical feeling, burning (but a WAY diff burning than what's happening now. and that burning settled into something that I could deal with). I tried massage and it felt really good at the time but later and for a few weeks I had a major flare. A physiotherapist tried a laser on my elbow and should and wrist (arm that carpel tunnel was diagnosed on) but that didn't help...
canagirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote