View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 01:08 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by canagirl View Post
My family and my husband are finding it really hard to deal with me. Like I said before I literally cry and yell all day. Every thought is of this pain. I'm losing them... My husband thinks I'm on the verge of giving him a heart attack. My parents hurt so much for me that they can't be around me much. My sister just yells at me now, we don't talk much anymore....
Please how do I become normal again u guys... I'm desperate I don't want to lose my family too. I'm so mentally and physically tired. Has anyone ever checked into a rehab therapy type place? What do they do? Was it helpful? Do they force meds on u? I'm scared about more depression meds the nortriptiline is already making me jerk more and more.
I don know how I became this person. I was so laid back and non caring before this. No problems at all. Know I feel this physical illness has made me mentally ill and I can't handle this OCD depression and anxiety on top of the excruciating pain.
Has anybody become like me? How do u change ? I feel like I need someone Jo have felt like me to walk and talk me through everyday so I can try to recover at least mentally.
Hi canagirl
My brain's too tired today to write much but I knew of this website page which you might direct your family & friends to. If they read it - it might help them with understanding what you are going through and how they can help you.
Stay strong.

http://www.butyoudontlooksick.com/ar...-spoon-theory/
bluesfan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
canagirl (04-20-2015), Enna70 (04-20-2015)