View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 02:44 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlepaw View Post
Hi, sorry if you addressed this already but did they check your Vit D level? It is important for nerve function but frequently low and in need of supplementation.

No, Not Vit. D. I will ask my doc. about it. Maybe it's included in an infusion.

I would encourage you not to give up on finding something aggravating your condition. Neuritis has to start somewhere. Think back if you started anything new before this began.

Yes! I did find something, and brought it to my neuro's attention. He agreed this could have something to do with it. 2 days before my arm pain started, a real nasty lip herpe broke out. The first one since I was in my 20s (I only had the lip kind, not genital, but not many breakouts at all). I literally felt the virus crawl from my ear area across my right cheek, then onto my lips, and tingle all night long. I had excessive saliva that night, and was creaking out, couldn't sleep, didn't know what that was. In the morning, I had a break out. A very painful one. I remember feeling that same crawling feeling in my neck/shoulder and then boom, lots of pain....then the rest. And my ANAs have always been positive. Not high, and not specific, but always positive.

I know they want you to do PT but I am wondering about taking a break

Hope you feel better soon, Sending Healing Love

Thank you! I am glad you got yours figured out and resolved! They want PT to keep up the muscles so they don't waste.
I think I messed up replying to this. Please see blue text above.
- Apr 2015 - L. Shoulder/Arm Neuralgic Amyotrophy/Plexus Neuritis

twitchwitch is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote