View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 04:10 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Crying and yelling is exhausting and ramps up a lot of neurochemicals you don't want all the time right now. it also makes our loved ones miserable.

Some of what helped me at first was a lot of distraction until I was at a place where I had enough info and could start to deal with things. watch a movie, read a mindless novel, play Angry Birds or Chuzzle. Anything to keep your mind from going into OMG mode. I also did a lot of praying, still do, for myself and others, for the world, for the environment. It is a positive activity I can do any time, no matter how bad I feel and it helps. I am praying for you too...right now and every day.

Sending Healing Love, Littlepaw [/QUOTE]

I know the crying and yelling is ramping up my neurochemicals I just can't stop. I WANT TO. that's why I feel so childish...why can't I just stop? I do it anywhere and everywhere. Grocery shopping, banking etc etc. it's EMBARRASING. that's why I was asking about a rehab therapy type place. the way I am responding and acting is ridiculous.

I try to use distractions but two minutes into doing anything and I can't ignore the pain anymore. Going out in public sends me into a crying panic attack because I see women pushing their baby strollers and living such a happy life. I can't handle that, it's supposed to be me!

My aunt has been praying for me multiple times a day. I try to believe too, and say my prayers, read my books but why hasn't my healing manifested yet? so it's hard to have faith.
canagirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote