View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 04:35 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
That would be non-volitional neurotherapy since you are not doing anything to cause the change. Do you have ear phones on or does she say if she is making any inputs ?

It does not sound impressive to me. If it was benefiting you, the chaos would start to decrease. Does she say anything about whether the level of chaos is decreasing ?

It sounds more like she is using it as a relaxation device. That is not uncommon. In fact, they usually get FDA approval to only promote it as a relaxation device.

The usual goal is to teach you how to cause your brain to go into the calm mode without the device. Sounds like a 'guard your wallet' situation to me.

No, I do not have ear phones on when I am doing it, though it does play music through speakers. And no, she does not say she is making inputs. I will ask if the level of chaos has decreased.

Persisting Problems:
fatigue, dizziness, lightheadedness, vestibular balance and vision problems, vision static, tinnitus, hearing loss, slight sensitivity to noise, sometimes the insomnia comes back, sensitivity to stress, exercise intolerance, emotional problems - But I still have much to be thankful for.
RidingRollerCoaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote