View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 09:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by canagirl View Post
Tag in another question here.

I'm thinking of having an mrn to show where my nerves are phyßically injured. If I did this, could dr do surgical repair of many nerves? Is it too late ? My injury was 4 months ago
Hi Canagirl,
Sorry for being late in the game to your posts. Do you mind me asking what injury you had 4 months ago?

Your pain and anxiety seem to cycle around and they feed on each other. Constant pain that it out of control is so scary. I know how scared I was before I got it under control. Have you seen a pain mgmt doctor? My main pain issue is neuropathy and it is controlled by my pain mgmt doc, not a neurologist. I found the neurologist did not look at all my pain issues and I never really found a good neurologist so my primary care doc sent to a pain mgmt doc I have been seeing for 10 yrs now. Please hold onto hope and know there may be some solutions perhaps not yet explored. I also wonder if your employer offers any mental health benefits, often called EAP(Employee Assistance Plan) for critical need counseling. With your pain levels and your crying and yelling, you poor dear, really need someone to talk to frequently until you have found some solutions.

I know you had gone to the ER without much help....do you have a primary care doc who can get you to a pain mgmt doc and a therapist. There are many therapists that deal with pain issues.

Private message me if you want to talk about things on a more personal level.
I don't know where you live...maybe those in your geographic area can offer names of pain mgmt doctors.

My best, Diandra
Diandra is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
canagirl (04-21-2015), EmilySH (04-21-2015), EnglishDave (04-21-2015), ger715 (04-21-2015), glenntaj (04-21-2015)