View Single Post
Old 04-21-2015, 11:52 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishDave View Post
Hi Canagirl,

First a Quote from an earlier Post of yours on this Thread:

Like the pain into scalp has slowly spread sides to my era and lower jaw then radiates out from lower jaw by my ear towards my nose and mouth and not only pain and burning but squeezing too. And that's just one example. Quote

I hate to tell you this, but this sounds like your Trigeminal Nerve is being aggitated. You WILL need urgent help if this progresses.

Finally, like Diandra, above, I missed your initial accident. I know it's repeating, but would you share please? She also has strong points regarding the state of your mental health with all of this. I am the strongest proponent in the fight against Depression, every chronic, severe pain sufferer is at risk - no matter how strong the home support structure.

Dave.
I hope it's not TN! Is there anything you can do about TN? You say I will need urgent help if this progresses...what type of help?

The injury was from acupuncture (I know it's hard to believe...but believe me I know it to be 100% true. I still have the puncture marks on my scalp, neck and back) I have major pain in those areas and the pain radiates outwards from there in lines. then of course all of my skin stings.

I admit wholeheartedly that I am depressed. I don't know how to get out. I start biofeedback/neurotherapy this week. I have seen phsycologists but don't find them helpful at all. I am on the nortriptyline which is an anti-dep. I don't know what else to do. I KNOW I need to calm my mental state desperately, I don't know how. I"ve never experienced anything like this mental state in my life, not even a little. I didn't realize what a charmed life I lead. I was always that person that didn't understand anxiety and depression... I just thought "well, suck it up and move on. What do you mean you can't get out of bed? What's stopping you? Just get up!" Wow, has that ever changed.
canagirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote