Thread: Feeling down
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2007, 01:36 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Trig Feeling down

I am really disappointed in my sister that lives across country from me. I usually call her every day and have not called her in 5 days. She has not called me to check on me or anything. I was somewhat depressed the last I talked to her too about being so isolated. I don't know what I was trying to prove other than people could care less if they heard from me or not or else they would call me. And it also reinforces what my abusive husband would tell me over and over that no one wanted me to bother them. If someone doesn't have kids or grandkids it seems, they don't have anyone. I gave up having kids to care for my mom when she was living while my 2 brothers had their families. My whole family would gather at my house because it was the only wheelchair accessible one in the family for my mom and we had loads of fun. Funny thing, when my mom passed away, everything changed. Everyone stopped coming to my house and since I don't drive across town to their house due to PTSD the good times for me are over. If I do get to see one of my brothers who lives in town it's because I pay van fare to get to his house and back. Life seems so unfair at times.

befuddled2
befuddled2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote