View Single Post
Old 04-21-2015, 03:39 PM
anon050715

anon050715

Below is the final statement from my neurologist after he ran some tests. Although he hasn't dismissed me he didn't really have any answers.

Your cervical spine shows some mild arthritic changes (I consider this essentially normal changes that we see with aging). The brain tissue looks normal on the MRI, but you do have some sinus disease (evidence of chronic sinus issues). No signs of MS however and these things would certainly not explain your symptoms. Your labs showed an elevated B6 (AKA pyridoxine), so again I would stop any supplements or vitamins with this in them unless told to take them specifically by a physician. At this point I would have to say that we do not have a certain cause for your symptoms, but we have eliminated many of the more severe conditions that could have caused them. Your symptoms may be related to the viral illness that you had around the time they started. Virus can cause some very strange symptoms and/or with a component of anxiety. If this is the case the symptoms typically just improve over time
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
beatle (04-21-2015)