View Single Post
Old 06-16-2007, 01:45 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Mad Chores so consuming-wish things sparkled

I was always reared with our chores for Saturday being done before we went out. But there were four girls and Mom!

With busy life, of ill kiddo's, doctors, grandson, working and toll of when I was in school. After gettting Katie out to school there was little left over energy, I napped.

It just doesn;t seem right for me to have no energy and fight a day to just do dishes, sweep the kitchen, a load of laundry, and family....
But I am wiped out. Is it the Fybromyagia? 7 years of chronic pain, PLUS Ihave no help, more then put a dishes away and take out garbage, do the liter boxes's's's help from son.

I am ready to call Merry Maids to just get back the sparkle and spic and span.
I use lysol whips, I have a floor shampooer that is electric, If I get up to use it once amonth, generally I just use the swifter wet wipes.

I love the floor sweepers I saw that were actually mops on the feet, lol, and mitts for the hands to dust. I remember the days ofwet rags on the feet skating around before I bought my swifter. Nothing like getting down on all fours withLLysol and getting the trim and corners though.....and wall! A great lemon oil dusting....

then there is the bathroom, I have the clorox or Mr Clean reach pad...but gee, even gettingmotivated to do anything more then spray and rinse is challanging.

I guess this is a combo of whining of lack of motivation and energy; and tricks that others may use.
I really am considering having a cleaning service...just so much.
So I am off to at least improve the situation, not to say it will be of Saturday's past.
Have a good weekend,
Di

Pocono area, PA

DiMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote