View Single Post
Old 04-21-2015, 07:14 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Wink

[QUOTE=Marie33;1137023]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malia View Post
I've really got to read more on this thread Mrs. D. I was reading one can OD on the B's and I may just be one. I take the Benfothiamine and the Jarrow B complex and then a spritz of B-12 a couple of times a day... but I must say that my PN is feeling better than in years. I really hope for some healing of the nerves in my lower legs and feet... course I don't let that stop me... I am a real work horse but am getting older and have to be more careful of my gallop. I was tested awhile ago...(years) May be a good time to do it again...Any personal experience of taking too much B's?
Hi Mailia
Glad to hear the B's are helping with your pain! How much Bentofamine (B1) and B12 do you take? I also have a normal-high B12 level. my last blood test (4 wks ago) was 1050. PPC said it was too high ,but I still Supplement with 1000 mcg Methylcobalamin a day. Is there any B6 in your Jarrow B Complex? As Mrs D stated , B6 is not good for everyone. I was told to stay away from the B6 because of my SFN. I still get bad pain and burning in my lower legs and feet. I take 300 Lyrica , its not working. Was thinking about increasing my B's again without the B6. What can of Neuropathy do you have and do you have a cause for your pain. Do you take any meds with your B's?
I hope you continue to "heal"..
You know I really got to sit down and write the amounts down cause I don't know... first I hear about the B6. I have the Methal B's but they are sublingual and they just don't desolve and made me mad. don't know if I can just take it down. I do the liquid B's spray bottle. I really want to up my B;s but had concerns... My PN came from compression... I worked banquets and wore those horrible tight shoes all over the place, including the beach and when done my feet were screaming and I would soak in ice water... do that over and over and it killed the nerves...mylin sheath. sad. I have no Rx's on board... I hit all the numbers and don't trust them cause of the side effects ...

Last edited by Malia; 04-21-2015 at 07:16 PM. Reason: additional thoughts...
Malia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote