View Single Post
Old 04-22-2015, 04:20 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Please help!

Hi everyone - I really need to ask for your support here. I am in a very bad way and have some questions about your twitching/fasciculuations.

I am having a hard time with my twitches, I keep thinking they are due to MND. I have a diagnosis of plexus neuritis, but it is going to be double checked this week by two different neuros, tomorrow and Friday. I have some questions and would like to see if I am alone. I have had random, widespread twitching for 2 years now, but these twitches in my affected arm are different.
  1. Has anyone else had this fear with their twitching - that it could be due to something even more sinister than neuropathy?
  2. Is twitching a very common symptom of neuropathy, or just somewhat common?
  3. Do you have twitching in one spot, or several spots, that are like "hot spots" - where in that particular spot, the twitching is more constant? I have this area on my forearm that keeps acting up.
  4. Are they constant, meaning non-stop, or do they break/pause, but then start back up again? Mine break/pause.
  5. Do you have weakness with the twitching? I do.
  6. If yes, is the twitching in the weak area or different areas?
  7. Does anything aggravate seem to aggravate the twitching? Mine seem to act up after lots of movement.
  8. Do you have pain in the area of twitching?
  9. Do your twitches stop when using the muscle, or do they just keep going? Mine do both.
- Apr 2015 - L. Shoulder/Arm Neuralgic Amyotrophy/Plexus Neuritis

twitchwitch is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote