View Single Post
Old 04-22-2015, 08:18 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I had taken an insurance license, and it has gave me something for the long run, as this is a business.
Driven a lot messes me up because when I am stitting with my arm in the steering wheel, my occipital nerve complains, and it gets bad news. Of course, i try to avoid it, but i cant drive just with one hand all the time, and it really worries me safetywise..

So anyway, you might want to look into having your own business too. mentally, you need to be strong, so i strongly recomend reading about positive afirmations. In my case the insurer denies everything they can, and any psychological support too..sometimes i think: what about if I was really bad crazy??? but then, I read more to convince myself its not worth it to spend my time reacting to people that don't know what they are doing...
I found that by forcing myself every day to practice positive affirmations in the morening, it helps me through out the day. With more pain, or with les pain, treatment approved, denied or delayed, rain or shine, I say to myself everyday:
Its a beautiful day today!
Tomorrow will be even better!!
QantumPowa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote