Old 06-16-2007, 02:51 PM
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

thanks Bryanna and Curious

yes, I remember you telling me that now Curious ...just didnt equate it with this so heeding all cautions and also of course your words of wisdom and experience too Bryanna

Ok, I am middle aged and this tooth broke a while ago. When I went to have it removed (I never ever ever will have a root canal again ever ever never )..........anyways, the dentist (a couple of them in a row in fact) refused to extract and all wanted to do more of the kind of work that has left my teeth in the state they are but that is another story!!
There primary reasons for not extracting was that they felt it could be "saved" (yeah right! ) and that it was "rooted in the sinus cavity"
So, as it wasnt bothering me, I have lived with it. A month ago it began to have like an itchy/burny pain and I found what I hope is a good dentist willing to extract it and others back there that should go. He has treated infection (clindamycin) and we need to start a plan of extraction now. No root canals needing out...front teeth are all fine as are some back ones

sooooooooo

there's the story

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Chemar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (05-10-2013)