View Single Post
Old 04-22-2015, 11:19 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

*admin edit*

II have to say this: Overall one great doctor saved my life, but i have found doctors are incorrect too. we need to try to find a second opinion, or else we are doomed.

The stuff posted at NIH is the result of scientific experiments and evident, so its likely to be address there too...look it up, print it and send it to get a second opinion.
Oh, one more thing: Before you raise a hell storm, ask here help based on your findings. don't blame because you will hurt their ego and they become defensive. Try to ask for help too, i am between that and loosing patience sometimes with the insurance doc, who has a difficult job to do, but I am in the one in pain, not him. Just woke up from a forced nap again, because my eye is constantly sore and my face hurts and sense are messed up. Don't quit on yourself, stay strong. this is an opportunity for you to become even better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healthgirl View Post
I can't believe it. I have just read 4 books written by rheumatologists and she is so wrong. How can she make that statement? I'm really mad about it. Can you go for a second opinion?

Last edited by Chemar; 04-22-2015 at 02:44 PM. Reason: NT Guidelines
QantumPowa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote