View Single Post
Old 04-23-2015, 02:42 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

What is in that compound cream?

I find it puzzling that you can see the acupuncture holes/location after all this time. Are they red, inflamed, raised, discolored, what? Can you photograph them and post them here?

T-3's are 30mg of codeine. They have a slow onset because the codeine has to be activated in the liver into a morphine analog. I personally find them very strong but then I am an opiate naive person. When I had my C-section-- a long 12 inch vertical incision, I was given T3's for the pain. People who take other opiates, would find them very weak and ineffective for the most part. 2 of them at one time give 60mg of codeine, and that is stronger, obviously. Did your doctor write for 2 -- 3 times a day? 40 would be then a 3 days supply just about. The over the counter codeine/tylenol products in Canada have 8mg of codeine in each tablet.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote