View Single Post
Old 06-16-2007, 04:45 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

It's funny you should be asking this Mrs. Bear because I've been thinking a lot this past week. I wonder if I should have stayed with my abusive, cheating husband I'd be where I am at right now. He begged me to come back but I refused. He beat the crap out of me so many times but I kept forgiving him. Why? Because I didn't want to die alone. But I still thought everything was "okay". Then he comes home on Valentines Day no less and tells me he doesn't want to be married anymore.

Now I sit here and ponder what would have been. I might have had children which I so desperately wanted. I read a lot here about how people have no one, no family. You have no idea. My boss sold his practice and we have a new 401K plan. So I had to fill out new beneficiary forms. Do you have any idea how embarrassing it is to put down that your primary beneficiary is the Humane Society of the US and your secondary beneficiary is the Prevention to Cruely to Animals? That's having no one.

I'm so glad to see a post from you Mrs. Bear. I hope the Lithium is still working for you. And I hope Wes is doing better.

Cats nap, only humans put them "to sleep". Sterilize, don't euthanize!!

BJ