Thread: Im back!
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2015, 04:14 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumia_black View Post
How is everything after 15 years? It's about how long I have been dealing with it.

Last two years have been the worst. I'm 40.

I always try to gauge my progression with others.

I'm on a cane most of the time for some extra stability when I get tired. Got a new wheelchair for days when I don't feel like walking for long(stores ect) I don't work now, Typical cog fog wich can make me mad and at times make me laugh. Typical MS bathroom runs have turned into an occasional... and otherwise I do pretty well and have a lot of hobbies I do.... Been working on RC helicopters and such....lots of fun.

Nice to meet you, phirex.
Hi =)

After 15 years it's been okay. I'm now 32 and starting to .. "feel it" - the fatigue, lack of energy, you know the drill.

I get frustrated often over my now lack of mental ability compared to in my 20's or late teens when I was pretty smart.

I don't try and gauge my progression on others, the outcome will either be better or worse, not the same. So I try not to feel "hard done by" the fact someone else ended up better, or "blessed" that someone else ended up worse - this is my own personal journey with it I guess. We aren't even certain we all have the same actual disease.

I have decided to take this into my own hands with my whole rHGH angle, but I guess a few scans will be the decider.

Typical MS meds have not really proven tolerable for me.

I just want my energy back to be honest. =)
PhireX is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (04-24-2015)