View Single Post
Old 08-27-2006, 07:50 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I'm sorry but it's just not right to have all the venting and the bashing of BT members because after all the mods ARE members there too...I am stunned by the depth of anger some people have shown and it makes me uncomfortable here because I have NEVER run into any of what they've described myself...I think DocJohn should close it up after the 5th of September and I hope that he will because the stuff being talked about in this forum, the feedback one is close to libel in many cases and IMO it's WRONG to lash out like that.

I can only assume it's those who were banned that have been so vocally mean in their postings here in the feedback forum. I don't think it's appropriate to have those kind of threads here and I wish they'd have been locked a long time ago because they have gotten out of hand. I like PEACE and quiet like we have on BT. I am on who's reported posts in the past and I don't care who doesn't like it...If I see bad posts (haven't bothered reporting things here) I do hit that report post button because I know people come to Brain Talk for support and those who are mean and vindictive taking pot shots and newer members NEED to be banned.

I am glad BT is so diligent about banning wrong doers. There is a reason they say to ignore those people who are mean...And that is so that THEY can handle it and I've seen them handle it returning threads back to a peaceful state and I for one appreciate it. I'm sorry but I couldn't hold my tongue any longer. I appreciate that DocJohn opened up this place but it had NOTHING to do with John Lester updating the main page...He was out of town and wasn't able to handle that 'remotely' so it didn't matter if he had internet access at hotels he was at, he was powerless to DO anything until he got back to Boston...

I think a lot of people are over the top in their posting here and that is why you won't see many of us posting here. The chat is up and I for one and delighted it's back, it was back within two days of JL getting home. I think he's shown his dedication to BT time after time and I pray he's too busy to read any of the crap that is in this particular forum. Go ahead and flame me people...I don't care because I said what I had to say and I don't appreciate the tone of this particular forum and I DOUBT DocJohn does either. It's full of mudd, hip high folks...

If you want to find me or many other people you are wondering where they are, come join us in the Brain Talk Flash chat I hope to see you there!