View Single Post
Old 09-22-2006, 09:08 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi everyone!

Just got back from taking Mr. B to Tampa to the VA today for his check up. What a looooonnnggg day it was! But he needed to go so driving over to Winter Haven to get him loaded (he is bedridden) thats 95 miles then to Tampa is another 50 and back to his house (50 again) and then back to Sarasota (another 95) I feel like I have been to Minnesota..... ! My ankles are swollen and I am pooped! Jamie goes when we go so he does the lifting Thank God!

Sorry to hear that some are down or not feeling well. Yes that gloomy rainy weather does have that affect Jan. It seems thats all we get lately.

Billie that smoothie sounds great! I agree about the recipe thread and Jan is right. It will be fun to see what non fattening recipes that we can try and actually enjoy!

I found this one in Woman's Day.

Spread 4 cups cubed ripe cantaloupe in a single layer on a wax paper lined cookie sheet. Freeze 45 minutes or until 3/4's frozen. (not rock hard) Put 1/2 cup OJ, 1/4 cup lowfat vanilla yogurt and 2 Tbsp. honey or sugar in a blender. Top with the cantaloupe and whirl until smooth and slushy. Serve in chilled glasses. Makes 4 cups.

I am definetely going to have to try the one you suggested. Sounds yummy!
Fibromyalgia, Myofascial Pain Syndrome, Buldging disc C5-6, and the L's, DDD, DJD, Anxiety, Sleep disorder, good old arthur in hips and back, shoulder impingment with a downward spur, and some I am sure I forgot.
Sherloc56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote