View Single Post
Old 04-24-2015, 09:43 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oblivionrpg View Post
It really depends. But I would say it stays the same during the day. Just this nagging feeling.. And tonight I woke up again with tingling in my hand. At first I thout I just laid too long on it but when I shook it, my other hand and my leg started tingling too.. My body is doing what it wants it seems...
I had some crazy stuff happen in the first few months.

There was a few weeks where I was wearing wrist supports 24/7 as well as soft elbow supports to bed to lessen my hands falling asleep. I really looked like a freak.

It was like another day another symptom...i felt like my body was shutting down.

As long as your syptoms are moving around your body and there is no weakness don't worry.

Also not perceived weakness... actual weakness like stumbling or can't hold your keys.

After having an EMG and my neuro stating in her notes that it was due to anxiety I quit going to the doctor.

Like I said you won't heal overnight.... It will take sometime.

I am much better than I was about 2 years ago... Plus the flares of symptoms have come less pronounced.

I am almost 100% physically back to normal though... Playing basketball, walking and lighting weights with no pain or issues.

Also the deep depression I was in for 4-6 months when this all happened in 2013 has lifted and I am back to my old self.

You will heal... Again it won't be overnight.
ATX_Man is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Prince227 (04-14-2021)