View Single Post
Old 04-24-2015, 04:59 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX_Man View Post
Yep same here.

Moves around and EMG was fine.

My wife was supportive but through that and the depression I know she got tired of hearing about it.

I ended up starting a body journal about what I did and ate, exercised plus documented any issues throughout the day.

It was somewhat therapeutic documenting what was going on, for finding patterns and helped with Dr Office visits.

Outside of my wife people knew I was unwell because I lost weight (depression) and withdrew from social interactions but I didn't share it with any friends and family.

I did see a counselor which helped talk through some of it.

Anyway you sound like you went through the same thing I did.

Keep your chin up, I am convinced you will get better.

No I got new ones in the first 4-6 months.

Literally was wondering what else was going to happen on a daily basis.

I again would recommend staying away from an MRI with contrast.

Wgphat I have learned through this is to stay away from pills, vaccines and Drs unless necessary.

From what you are saying you don't sound like MS at all.

I was worried about MS at the beginning too but my Neuro told me I don't have it when she did an EMG and physical exam. She said an MRI would be a waste at that point.

Even though she thought I was a hypochondriac which helped me dismiss what she was saying I am convinced she nailed that on the head.

My fear of MS has faded to almost nill the more I read about symptoms and how it presents itself.

Unilaterally, one area and normally with balance and/or vision issues on the first flare.

Hang in there! Remember what I said before... Measure your progress in years and months and not days.
No contrast in mri: just a regular mri . Lol .I'm less stressed about this, then when it first happened . I still do everything I have did before . I had my emg and the lady looked at me like I was crazy, when I said i down hill ski and she was like this? And I said yes. Lol I said I don't have weakness , but everything else. Do you guys feel like ur wearing somthing on ur shins and lower arms as
Well?
Albertakewl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote