View Single Post
Old 04-25-2015, 09:17 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Thanks to all who replied to me. Yeah, I'm taking care of myself. I forgot about the caregivers forum. Thankfully I have my sprouting and someone bought me a Fresh Life Automatic Sprouting machine. OMG. it does it all by itself. This is a great hobby for me that I have been doing for years and hopefully will continue.

And I get together at night down the corner at Dunkin and sit with all my friends and we ALL talked about Bruce Jenner. I watched it on ABC on my computer.

Interesting how a man can be an Olympic athlete, have 3 wives, all those children and now at 65 become a woman. I have no opinion on his choices or if he even has a choice. But hey, he has the freedom to do what he wants.

But at 65? I don't think I could do it. I'd stay in the closet. lol

I'm talking to Alan but that's about it. He doesn't have a clue. He is too absorbed in his own health to ever think about my health so I have to do it myself and I do. Thank god for Methyl B-12. That's all I can say.

That supplement probably got me where I am today. Excellent memory. I sleep great. Sure, bad knees, aches and pains, sciatica, diabetes. but I do manage.

And I get to watch anything I want on my laptop which is GREAT. Love youtube.

so thanks to you all.

So far, Alan is on the mend. Now it's MY turn. lol

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bluesfan (04-25-2015), ger715 (04-26-2015), KnowNothingJon (04-26-2015)