View Single Post
Old 04-26-2015, 05:12 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

[QUOTE=canagirl;1138385]
Quote:
Originally Posted by en bloc View Post
Is the Tylenol 3 helping at all? It really isn't a very strong pain medicine...compared to oxycodone/hydrocodone, but it is a narcotic and should help take the edge off some.
Dont give up Canagirl i remember that when my symptomes started i had i had my moments dispare.
My symptomes where surtanly not so severe as your ones but i had stiff hand and feet.
Pain in my feet hands when i woke up in the morning,stiffens like wont believe.
Burning pain pain in my nerve endings very similar to a carpal/tarsaltunnel syndrome.
The nerves in my feet were swollen and it felt i was walking on electricity cables.

In both my hand i had tingling while driving my car and my left hand was contracted like a claw after driving.

I had unbelievable pain in my feet the nerves in my feet got very sensitive.
Tingling and paresthesia when walking and when i was sitting down and the tingling when't sometimes on for more then 2 hours after a bit walking.

My symptoms started slow but got severe over the years.

But i can tell now that your body is healing even if you feel your nerves are in a state of inflammation.

For me the burning is gone
Tingling and paresthesia are gone
Pain is gone
What stays at this moment is some numbness and lets see if the numbness stays or will also begone after some years.

When i am going to the gym i will feel some discomfort in my hands and feet but it is not much.

I feel that because your young you have a very good change of healing because you have more stem cells in your bone marrow that people how are older so a better change of healing.

If you have any questions let me hear them
jurgen975 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
canagirl (04-26-2015)