View Single Post
Old 09-22-2006, 09:13 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Default awww

that's so sweet that you cried when lassie got lost...

here it is actually 3.45 on saturday. i'm always late. and no i'm not done cleaning yettt!!! but i don't DARE do any more or i figure some neighbor's really gonna come here and strangle me. so alarm set for 8.45, parents calling at 9... hopefully i'll wake up... i sleep ok once i get to sleep, but i have a hard time getting up.

Nikko have you spoken to your doc about modifying your sleep meds? Falling asleep and staying asleep are two separate problems. Lunesta can "cover both bases" - but the effect is dose dependent (i seem to recall you are taking L or is my brain screwed on crooked?) i have 2 meds i can use either or both, as needed. one is ambien, the other is a sedative/hypnotic whose effect lasts longer than ambien. you surely have something similar. there is flurazepam, but it may not be readily prescribed there, since it does build up some - it doesn't wash out in 24 hours.

i hope you manage to have a good weekend. Your Vet sounds like a wonderful Person. with good advice.

ok now its 4.09 - hey that was a cleaning product back in the 80's wasn't it? argghh! OH HECK I FORGOT AALLL MY MEDS TODAY. ack! bye!

~ waves ~ from across the ocean