View Single Post
Old 06-16-2007, 08:07 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxie2007 View Post
HI Brian,
I see my dr. a week from Monday. He's going to be out of town this coming week. I have been awake on and off all night. My arms and legs ache and kinda feel like they are buzzing.....but it's an intense ache too. It's very hot and humid here in Houston now, but we have the a/c on. so I don't know what's causing the pain....the cold a/c or the hot and humid weather...I just know my whole body aches.....nerve and muscle pain sure does sux!
Roxie, I automatically think cold when i read its raining heavily, its our winter right now which i should have thought of, it is the opposite season over in the US.
Actually we were talking about this not so long ago, about the Barometer readings, It would be great if Bob tuned in here, because it was discussed that it didn't matter what the temperature was on the outside of your home, it still affected people with PN, even being inside your home, so the heat or humidity might explain your increased symptoms.
As your nerves are damaged and send confused signals through your nervous system.
I hope they settle down for you soon & your neuro can prescribe something else to help you more.
all the best,
Brian
Brian is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote