View Single Post
Old 04-27-2015, 12:03 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Thumbs up Teakettles in stereo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftTalker View Post
Just dx'd with peripheral neuropathy.

Also have MG (myasthenia gravis - dx'd in 2000).
And fibromyalgia.
And hypothyroid.
High cortisol readings.
And severe hearing loss; both ears; ENT says eustachian tubes are swollen; may have tubes put in. Can PN affect hearing?

Any advice?

Right now symptoms of burning, tingling, buzzing feelings on both feet. Occasional SHARP shooting pains in feet. (First I thought these were imaginary).

Cramping in both legs; from calf down to toes; and from calf up to thighs. SEVERE cramping.

Neuro ran blood tests; so far nothing too bad. Running B12 now.

Any advice?

How do i deal with the burning feet??

What do you do for the SEVERE cramping! 12 on scale of 1-10, I told my internal med doc.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

SoftTalker
My hearing is worse because of PN. No Dr. told me this but I remember others having bouts of Tinnitis on this site. Sounds like teakettles in stereo to me. About the cramping, make sure you are well hydrated as this would help co-incide with any other thing that you try. Magnesium could also help w/cramping. Citrate not oxide. I had burning tender tops of my feet and Mortons Epsom Salt Lotion allowed me to use my bedsheets again. When b-12 results are given, the number needs to be above 400. I took Merformin (diabetic) for years and my b-12 was driven to the floor. I hope you get relief, Ken in Texas.
zkrp01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bluesfan (04-27-2015), SoftTalker (04-27-2015)