View Single Post
Old 04-27-2015, 06:55 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by canagirl View Post
What hobbies do you have canagirl? I find reading and writing to be useful half the time. The rest of the time... yeah, well.

Hobbies? I used to love reading and walking. Now, I can't read. I read the same page 10 times and still don't know what I just read. I still walk but pay for it dearly later. Probably have to stop that soon. I can't manage to do anything other than cry and tell myself that all of this is only anxiety and if I can stop the depression and anxiety it will all go away (lol, one can hope). I think I'm going to have to stop working soon. I am an emotional wreck and can barely hold it in while at work. yet, I'm scared silly of staying at home. I can't sit or lie down the pain is intense and sends me into a mental tail spin. I can't stop thinking about the past knowing that I did this to myself. It's one thing to develop an illness naturally but knowing I did everything that caused me to be this away is KILLING me.
I know what you mean about the reading. I couldn't read from Sept-January. I was dizzy, had cognitive problems, and there missing spots all over the place. That part is improving.
Healthgirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
EnglishDave (04-28-2015)